西安ktv爽记

murlocs to follow the White Dragon Lord. 西安全城安排网 Edie patiently listened to the murloc’s glorious history of the Undertide clan, but what he wanted to know was not the history, but the current situation of the overseas islands. The Dark Tide Clan is really an amazing clan. Since the Raging Tide Island was bestowed by Lord White Dragon, does the Dark Tide Clan have any privileges? Hearing human compliments, 西安耍耍网 Keim was very happy. privilege? Of course there is! The tax on Rage Tide Island only needs to be handed over 70% to the White Castle, and the remaining 30% is reserved by the Dark Tide Clan and used them where needed, such as repairing the incubation pool and building more schools. Edie was taken aback when he heard the school. school? ! The dark tide clan still build a school? of course! About fifty years ago, Lord White Dragon personally issued an order that every gathering place must have a school, and every underage murloc must go to school to learn until he masters the basic writing and some general knowledge of the archipelago. . Keim looked at the dumbfounded human and shrugged. Of course, these elementary school teachers can only teach these elementary knowledge. In addition, some schools can also teach advanced knowledge 西安桑拿按摩 such as magic and martial arts. This kind of higher school is not accessible to ordinary murlocs. This requires certain Talent, and money. But the Lord White Dragon is very kind. It provides us ordinary murlocs with a loan, which only needs to be paid off after graduation. If you can join the official institution of White Castle with excellent results, this money will not be repaid. I’m working hard to raise money to pay off my debts. I forgot to mention that I am a second-level fighter. After speaking, Keim showed his anger. Edie looked at the weak energy in the hands of the murloc and nodded. He didn’t expect that the murloc in front of him was still a professional. Edie quickly glanced at the murloc’s thin arms and legs. The warrior is a profession that relies on the body to f